Since opening its doors to inpatient treatment, The BridgeWay has grown its services to include less restrictive therapeutic programs. We now offer a range of services nearly as vast as our spacious campus. Each program is designed to meet the specific mental health needs of each patient. And every prospective patient, regardless of age, receives a thorough mental health assessment to determine the most appropriate level of care.
Those experiencing difficulties may feel emotions too difficult to discuss. They may feel so low that nothing matters anymore. They may withdraw until relationships suffer. They may be hurting so badly that they’re considering suicide as a way out. But there is hope. Just as issues emerge throughout all stages of life, so too do the bridges to recovery.
There are several warning signs that may indicate the need for thorough assessment and treatment of serious behavioral health concerns:
- Sadness or anxiousness that is out of the ordinary
- Difficulty concentrating, recalling simple things, or making decisions
- Loss of interest in day-to-day activities
- Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness
- Increased agitation and conflicts
- Behavior that can be self-harming or dangerous to others
- Aggressive behaviors/Disorientation/ Social Withdrawal
- Hearing or seeing things not present